Quality Assurance Coordinator - #1384947
Who We Are
BGIS is a leading provider of customized facility management and real estate services. With our combined team of over 6, 500 globally, we relentlessly focus on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively looking for new opportunities that will enable innovation for our clients’ businesses. Globally, we manage over 320 million square feet of client portfolios across 30,000+ locations in North America, Europe, Middle East, Australia and Asia. Further information is available at www.bgis.com
Job Summary : As a member of the BGIS SCS Team, you will be responsible for a designated zone of job sites contracted for service. You will oversee the execution of duties and ensure all aspects of the client contract are being fulfilled, with an emphasis on quality control, health and safety & striving to exceed client expectations.
Key Responsibilities: Functioning as a core member of the operations team and in support to the Director of Operations the Quality Assurance Coordinator will:
- Ensure client accounts are provided with a high level of service through supervision and coordination of activities by cleaners and Subcontractors
- Maintain operational continuity at job sites and attend to any day time emergencies
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all operational requests
- Report any safety or security issues to Operations department
- Perform internal audits, prepare reports of findings, and maintain records of corrective actions
- Inspect facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards are met
- Coordinate, review and report on the field quality inspections to ensure safety, security and cleanliness
- Execute action plans and follow up on deficiencies as outlined in quality inspections to resolve all facility issues efficiently
- Follow up with cleaners and Subcontractors to ensure they are completing all required tasks and are in compliance with relevant legislation, standard criteria and corporate policies.
- Ensure Subcontractors and cleaners are cleared/ trained through all security protocols
- Train cleaners and Subcontractors in performing duties
- Maintain work/periodic schedules according to client needs
- Demonstrate the values of the company and lead by example at all times in order to cultivate a culture of quality and best practices
- Monitor absences, turnover and ensure flexible cover arrangements within short notice
- Track inventory and equipment
- Protect company’s and clients assets from misuse and damage
- Handle and assist with emergency procedures accordingly and as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of applicable experience in a Cleaning/ Service related field
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in written format with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Professional, courteous, approachable manner with a "can-do" attitude
- Valid Ontario driver's license and own vehicle
- Familiarity with janitorial/battery operated equipment
- Intermediate computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Software
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment to accomplish multiple goals
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills/ must adhere to tight deadlines/respond quickly to situations/be able to effectively execute solutions
- Self-disciplined and accountable with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work effectively and meet multiple deadlines.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk and talk or hear. The employee is required to use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is performed in a client site setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
At BGIS we believe that diversity and inclusion is a key business driver, such that we never lose sight of its importance as it is woven into the fabric of our organization. We are committed to maintaining a barrier-free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals of all backgrounds . We recognize that promoting diversity is an essential component of our continuing pursuit for organizational success!
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume