Shipper / Receiver - #1638610
Store Operations Grande Prairie, AB
Kal Tire in Edmonton has an opening in our shipping / receiving bay.
In this role you’d be moving throughout the day as well entering information into our computer system, so there will be variety in your day.
You’d be a member of a team working together and would help with loading/unloading and maintaining inventory while keeping a clean organized and efficient shipping area
We offer YOU:
- Paid Training - Hands-on learning from Day 1
- Competitive wages – Kal Tire monitors our external market to ensure the wages we offer are fair to our employees.
- Safety Culture – We’re as passionate about safety as we are about delivering outstanding customer service
How will we help YOU grow:
- Experience – Grow your resume & skills with a great company and our employee 1st approach
- Hands on Learning - Actively learn in a physically demanding & fast-paced environment; making things happen for our customers every day
- Enter the Automotive Industry – Great entry level opportunity
What YOU Bring:
- Able to lift up to 50lbs repeatedly
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Valid drivers’ licence is preferred
Kal Tire is a Canadian family-owned company with over 250 locations across the country.
We’re committed to building a strong company as well as strong communities for our team members and customers. We value a diverse workforce and commit to providing equal opportunities to all applicants.
Kal Tire welcomes your interest in this opportunity. We thank all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration for the role will be contacted.
Solving our customers’ automotive challenges and making a positive impact - It’s how we roll, and it’s been that way since Tom Foord opened the doors to Kal Tire in 1953 in beautiful Vernon, BC. Over the years, we’ve become a trusted partner for large and small industries and fleets across Canada. Our customers rely on our expertise, our make-it-happen approach to service, and our lineup of the most trusted tire brands in over 260 retail locations coast to coast Kal Tire is also the largest truck re-treader in Canada, with 11 retread facilities across Canada and internationally, and has a state-of-the-art tire recycling facility in Chile, where 40% of the weight of scrap tires is recycled to return to mines as an alternative fuel. In addition, Kal Tire’s Mining Tire Group is an international leader in mining tire service and supply, servicing more than 150 mine sites across five continents Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices in compliance with the AODA and AMA. Accommodation requests can be made at any stage of the recruitment or employment process. Applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.