Resident Manager, Elroy Apartments, Fredericton, NB - #836407
Killam Apt REIT Un J
Killam Apartment REIT (TSX:KMP.UN), is a growth-oriented real estate investment trust which owns, manages and develops multi-family residential properties in Atlantic Canada, Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia. Killam is focused on maximizing its value and long-term profitability through increasing earnings, expanding the portfolio through acquisitions and developing high-quality properties in its core markets.
We are searching for a customer focused and detail oriented live-in Resident Manager to run the day-to-day management at Elroy Apartments in Fredericton, New Brunswick, consisting of 267 units. The buildings are managed between two on-site Resident Managers and two Cleaners. This is a full-time role, and the compensation includes a rent benefit and cash salary.
- Cleaning focused role;
- Assist in showing of units and minor maintenance as needed;
- Tenant relations, inquiries and rental calls;
- Managing on-site daily activities and shared on call duties;
- Building and maintaining positive professional tenant relationships.
- Previous experience in a cleaning role and customer service experience;
- Proven communication skills, both written and oral;
- Ability to work well in a team environment with minimal supervision;
- Previous experience with Property Management industry and/or as a building superintendent is an asset.
Killam Apartment REIT offers a comprehensive benefits package including dental, health and employee unit purchase plan. This is an exciting and challenging position in a growth-oriented organization. If you are a team player with proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment this may be the opportunity for you.
Killam is committed to providing a supportive and inclusive workplace for all employees. Employees will be given support and encouragement to develop their full potential and utilize their unique talents. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Application: Please fill out our online application form.
We thank you for your interest in our company. All qualified applicants will be considered; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.