Release Management - #880321
Spruce InfoTech is a leading information technology firm that provides varied services to help clients change manage and transform their businesses by means of high quality, innovative and cost effective solutions. We provide services to different companies from small scale level to even fortune 500 organizations and guide them in the best possible way to maximize IT investment and also reduce the cost of acquiring new technologies.
Location – Vancouver or Calgary – Working time will be in PST hours with expectations and flexibility to support the releases management activities in late evening, nights and in weekends based on release schedule.
- 4+ years of Exp in IT Release Management and Release Planning
- Overall 10+ years of IT Experience
- Experience in planning and building release schedules.
- Knowledge and Exp of using JIRA, Confluence tools, ServiceNow
- Understanding of Github and Jenkins
- Understanding of DevOps and Agile practices
- Experience of working in Healthcare Clients will be a Plus
- Good to have exposure in managing releases related to Digital Applications (Web and Mobile), EDI, Databases, Informatica/ETL, BI/Data Analytics, Pega, Salesforce etc.
- Work with multiple Project teams and PMs for release coordination
- Work as part of Release Management track to build, maintain and update release schedules
- Manage and review changes in Service now and Jira and ensure all approvals and validations are completed
- Setup Release validation calls
- Setup Change review calls as part of release planning and approval
- Bring best practices to the team to improve on processes which is not yet streamlined
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.